Our Masterclass series are each a one day practical workshop focused on ASEAN cross-border issues. Participants in each workshop work through a case study which illustrates the practical nature of the topics and issues covered, facilitated by an experienced practitioner. Our masterclass series are run online or onsite via local partner organisations, or can be tailored to be delivered in-house to law firms and legal departments.
- ASEAN+6 Cross-border M&A Practice
- ASEAN+6 Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Practice
- ASEAN Environmental and Social Governance (ESG)
- Trade and Investment in Asia
- Drafting and Negotiating Cross-border Contracts
Our short courses are a series of 100% online or blended programs which includes one and two day workshops with interactive online material to support the learning. Short course provide a deeper learning experience, longer than a masterclass but not involving the same level of commitment as studying for a postgraduate degree.
Short courses include:
- Legal Innovation
- Business Strategy for Legal Services
- Workforce of the Future: Implementing Strategy through People
- Fundamental Technologies in Legal Services
- Building Client Relationships
- Negotiation skills in Practice
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering obligations
The College of Law’s postgraduate degrees are its signature programs which focus on legal practice and the enhancement of legal services and career opportunities. In Australia, the College of Law is the second largest provider of postgraduate law degrees behind the University of Melbourne.
The College of Law Asia’s postgraduate degrees focus only on legal practice within the region, with a focus on extending the knowledge and practice of cross-border work across ASEAN.
Our postgraduate degrees include: